John R. Bromiley Company Inc is searching for a highly motivated person with an extensive background in how to generate business in the government sector.
- Review government solicitations to ascertain customer product, delivery requirements, shipping codes and decipher packaging code requirements to assist the estimator.
- Submit quoted prices, delivery and prepare sales contracts including Source Approval Requirements when necessary.
- Perform document review on awarded contracts.
- Review existing contracts for packaging data requirements or deviation requests.
- Prepare all shipping documentation for government contracts per MIL-STD-2073 and MIL-STD-129.
- Maintain and update all documentation using government web sites such as DIBBS, NECO, Fed Biz Ops, EDA etc.
- Prepare high volume of WAWF invoicing and shipping documentation. Proven training certification a plus.
- Schedule Government Source Inspection when required.
- Enter and maintain customer data and sales data on Government websites.
- Pursue continuous improvement through AS9100 procedures.
- Comply with all Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) as they pertain to suppliers to the Federal Government and its procurement networks.
- Maintain company’s compliance with government agencies and regulations.
- Maintain both paper and electronic data packages when necessary in company’s MRP software.
John R. Bromiley Company Inc is searching for an experienced self motivated person with the hands on knowledge in the preventative maintenance of CNC equipment and general building maintenance.
** Please review facilities list page to see the exact machinery involved.
- Primary responsibility is the daily maintenance and routine repair of over 30 CNC Vertical/Horizontal Mills, multi-axis Lathes and Swiss machines.
- Maintaining the Major and Minor Preventative maintenance schedules and documenting repairs or service calls per company’s AS9100 policy.
- Maintaining the 23,000 sf building maintenance plan per company’s AS9100 policy.
- Coordinate outside service contractors for the quickest method of repair and/or ordering of replacement parts.
- Daily upkeep of coolant levels, hydraulic levels and filtering requirements and minor building repairs.
- Keeping accurate records of both internal and external service of equipment.
- Keeping accurate records of vendors associated with repair parts and services.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner observing Lean/5S protocol. Observes safety rules and company policies.
- At least 10 years machining experience or diploma from an accredited certified maintenance program.
- Ability to understand maintenance manuals, electrical schematics and machine diagrams.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job, including but not limited to: frequent standing and walking; frequent climbing and balance on large equipment; frequent stooping; kneeling; bending; and crouching; frequent lifting or moving up to 20 lbs; occasional lifting or moving up to 75 lbs.
- Strong safety and teamwork orientation with track record of dependability.
- Must have own tools.
- Please review facilities list to see the exact machinery involved. This is a hands on dirty job that requires excellent multitasking skills.
This is a highly visible position to management in a small company atmosphere with focus on results and team unity. This is a new position created at the company to increase the quotation throughput and track profitability.
- Review customer prints, gov’t solicitations, technical data packages and any other pertinent information to accurately produce a profitable bid on the RFQ.
- Communicate with purchasing to obtain quotes for raw materials, heat treating, penetrant inspection, passivation, plating etc. that will be included in the price.
- Develop manufacturing process and internal machining cycle times to manufacture the part according to print, including design and development of tools, fixtures and overall process flow.
- Coordinate with production for accurate completion dates to offer best delivery schedule.
- Follow up with customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Maintain records on open bids, lost bids using E2 Shoptech and/or Micro Estimating software.
- Assist in review of completed jobs for future estimates and profitability.
- Assist in ISO/AS requirements for conducting Supplier Surveys.
- 10 years of producing or estimating aerospace, medical or military precision machined parts.
- Full understanding of the machining process, including speeds and feeds and knowing what tooling to use to maximize machines capabilities.
- Knowledge of general business administration and an excellent command of the Machining Data Handbook.
- Strong math aptitude, including trigonometry and all aspects of geometric tolerancing.
- Analytical ability to gather data for costing, find solutions to various manufacturing problems, and prioritize work.
- Proficient use of computers, including MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to efficiently use time, manage multiple projects simultaneously, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- High level of diplomacy in approach with customers, coworkers and vendors.
- Be organized and know how to negotiate/ follow up for the best possible outcome of the RFQ.
- Knowledge of E2 Shoptech MRP Software and/or Micro Estimating Software a plus.